Thursday, June 5, 2014

Some Tattoo help please!?




Kelsea


Hey guys.
I decided im going to get my first tattoo.

It is going to say "And butterfly kisses at night." it is a lyric from a song my dad sent me when we were living apart for 6 months. To some it may be stupid, but to me it's meaningful.
Anyways;

I want to know how much you think it might cost?
Also, how much pain should I expect? Thank you!!'

Will vote a best answer



Answer
I think it sounds nice!

I would recommend going to a tattoo parlor and getting an estimate there, since most places have different pricing. Do your research on the place and the artist, and you should get a reasonable price.

Also, the pain depends on where it will be, the size of the lettering/tattoo as a whole, and your pain tolerance. I recently got a minimalistic Ganesha outline behind my left ear, and it really didn't hurt at all. My friend has one on her wrist that she describes as feeling like "a cat scratch on a sunburn," and another friend with a good pain tolerance almost cried the whole way through her foot tattoo. It just depends on the tattoo and the person.

Good luck, though!

Tattoos ideas, help!?




123212


I already have a few tattoos, but this one I'm getting I want to be special. My fathers been battling cancer ever since I was a freshmen and I want a very meaningful tattoo that represents him. My dads always been my back bone, he supports me in everything I do, and he's just such a strong and brave person. Butterfly Kisses by Bob Carlisle has always been our song since I was a little girl. If any ideas, please do tell, I'd appreciate it.


Answer
I think that you already have a good idea that is personal and meaningful to you and your Dad.
Butterfly Kisses
And maybe that would be the best image, a butterfly kissing a flower, or something along that line.
http://www.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/1508921/2/istockphoto_1508921-monarch-butterfly-landing-on-yellow-flower.jpg
http://static-p3.fotolia.com/jpg/00/00/97/12/400_F_971202_CUrbczMOuQC4oJLzNWYYibc81tGvRS.jpg
http://cache4.asset-cache.net/xc/76952716.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=06C2C47AC2FBD73CEF34700B92E434C514CD418DC48D576F122AF48D0A240207E30A760B0D811297
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2056/2373377861_a0c4a6d3a9.jpg
http://www.russellandkristina.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/butterfly-on-red-flower.jpg

You can pick any kind of butterfly that you want, and any color that you want for the flower and the butterfly. And I like the idea of putting it on your back, maybe the shoulder blade area.

luck~




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Some Tattoo help please!?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment