Saturday, June 7, 2014

Upper-Back Tattoo Pain?




CHACHA


Hello, I am a Christian and I was thinking about getting a bible verse on my upper back, like under my neck and between my shoulder blades. I want to get Psalm 23:4 "Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me." I want to know what kind of pain to expect. Please don't answer if your just going to say "Don't get a tattoo." or some other BS answer. Thank you.


Answer
It is no where near a 6 on a scale of 10
i rate it a 3.5-4

i got a butterfly on my upper back in the center- about 5 inches long and 5 inches wide.

that verse is beautiful by the way:)
and if you have your ears pierced, it hurts no more than that. i promise:)
i have 7 tattoos:]]

Does a tattoo have a negative spiritual meaning?!?




~Dana


Iâm a born-again Christian, and Iâm willing to have a butterfly tattoo.. however, some people (including my parents) tell me NOT to get one because âit has a negative spiritual meaningâ⦠Iâm 17 BTW.. Thanks in advance !


Answer
Tattoos are making a comeback in present day culture. From teenagers to housewives, they are appearing everywhere, even among Christians. So then, is it okay for Christians to get tattoos? To answer this, we need to see what the Bible says about it, if anything.

First of all, making marks on the skin is mentioned in several verses. The first is in Leviticus and the rest are in the book of Revelation which deal with the Mark of the Beast.

â¢Lev. 19:28, "âYou shall not make any cuts in your body for the dead, nor make any tattoo marks on yourselves: I am the Lord."
â¢Rev. 13:16, "And he causes all, the small and the great, and the rich and the poor, and the free men and the slaves, to be given a mark on their right hand, or on their forehead. 17 and he provides that no one should be able to buy or to sell, except the one who has the mark, either the name of the beast or the number of his name." See also: 14:9, 11; 16:2; 19:20; 20:4.
Any Christian would have no problem denouncing the Mark of the Beast and saying it is sinful. Whether or not it is a physical Mark has been debated, but it goes without saying that we are not to receive that mark. It is the Leviticus passage that we must now examine. To do that, we need to quote its context.
http://www.carm.org/questions/other-questions/it-okay-christian-get-tattoo




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Upper-Back Tattoo Pain?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment