Wednesday, June 11, 2014

First Time Tattoo, help and ideas?




Bookybell


I have been thinking about what I want to get as my first tattoo.At first I was thinking about getting a butterfly with a skull in it.But then I thought maybe for my first tattoo I should just get a blak tattoo and then later on if I want another tattoo to get a color tattoo.I was thinking of getting a phrase I like but I cant think of where to put it.I was also thinking of translating the phrase into latin , how do I make sure i get the right translation? As well as I was thinking of starting the phrase around my ankle bone and swirling it around to the side of my foot, but I heard that is one of the most painful places to get it done.So what would be some other places to place a phrase tattoo so that it is visible but can be covered easy?As well as I have a pretty good pain threshold but I really want to be prepared for what to expect so I dont freak out, can someone tell me what will happen, how much it will hurt and such?Thanks.


Answer
The most painful area is the rib cage.
BUT, for a phrase tattoo that could be covered easily
I would get it on the back of your arm... you could cover it
with long sleeves. Or on the back of your neck.

Rib cage tattoo idea , what do you think about this?




carmen in


okay so to people that are how you say "normal" or think tattos should only be pretty butterflies and the like you may find this kind of stupid :D lmao

if link dosnt work copy and paste
kk so i had this idea for a tattoo it would be this (pic is of a t-shirt ) but the pic on the shirt is what would be inked on to my chest and ribs
http://www.8ball.co.uk/FancyDressT-shirts/RibCageTshirt.html

basicly it would be like having xray vission when you look at your chest :D



Answer
I dont really like this idea at all - Its going to be so painful & expensive
But then again its your body

xo




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: First Time Tattoo, help and ideas?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment