Monday, June 23, 2014

Do you have a tattoo of a zodiac sign?




Laro





Answer
No but I have been thinking of getting one of the symbols of my Sun, Moon and Rising signs. I already have 2 tattoos already. One is of a colourful butterfly on the back of my right shoulder and the other, my more recent and most painful one lol is of 3 large Monarch butterflies going up the back right side of my back. They each have individual meaning to me and I love them so im not sure where I could place my Zodiac tattoos in a not so noticable place. I am seriously thinking of getting the symbols though.

My tattoos:

http://s844.photobucket.com/albums/ab2/crystalangelcloud/?action=view&current=Photo0010.jpg&newest=1

http://s844.photobucket.com/albums/ab2/crystalangelcloud/?action=view&current=DSC00311.jpg&newest=1

Scorpio Sun
Pisces Moon
Aquarius Rising

Do you have any piercings and/or tattoos? What is your sun sign?




tR@c!3


Piercings:

How many?

Tattoos:

What are they of?
Would you ever/ have you ever gotten one for your zodiac sign?



Answer
I have 2 tattoos (well 4 if you count them individually). One is of a small colourful butterfly on the back of my right shoulder and other other more recent one is of 3 large Monarch butterflies going up my back right side. They each have a lot of meaning to me. I have also considered getting a tattoo on my foot of the symbols of my Sun, Moon and Rising sign with little stars around it but at the minute I can't.

As for piercings, im not that into them. I have my ears pierced twice in each ear and I used to have my belly button pierced but I took it out.

Heres my tattoos if you want to see:

http://s844.photobucket.com/albums/ab2/crystalangelcloud/?action=view&current=Photo0010.jpg&newest=1

http://s844.photobucket.com/albums/ab2/crystalangelcloud/?action=view&current=DSC00311.jpg&newest=1

Scorpio Sun
Pisces Moon
Aquarius Rising




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Do you have a tattoo of a zodiac sign?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment