Thursday, June 12, 2014

Tattoo ideas, I'd love your ideas!?




Alice


I have four small hearts tattooed between hip bone and pubic area on my left side. I wanted another simple little image next to it as well. Maybe a half moon... So I would love some ideas of various other images that would be cute with hearts. Thanks!
I'm between girly girl and goth personality wise, I just want something pretty



Answer
It all depends on your personality and what things you're into. If you're more of a girly girl you could try a cute key with a ribbon around it, a dove or butterfly flying away from the hearts so it looks like it's leaving a trail, the word "love" incorporated into the hearts, arrows shooting through the hearts, or a pink bow placed next to the hearts. I also really like the half moon idea! Very cute. Good luck!

Idea for tattoo on lower/middle back?




FR33 L1K3


My mom and I have had alot of problems in the past, and just now getting over the whole schpeil, I thought it would be a very cool thing for us to go in together and get tattoos of possibly the same thing. I wanted to do it maybe close to X-mas.
~~~
My idea was for a gun, with thick vines wrapped all around the barrel, and a flower growing out of the end. Also a butterfly with a beach scene in the wings landing down atop the barrel, possible somthing else to tie it all together.
*lots of color
*lots of shading
We just so happened to be watching Miami Ink the other night together and she said things like "I wish I had gotten a tattoo on my lower back"

What do you think?



Answer
Well do not get one there unless you want every guy who sees it thinking you are a hooker or work in Adult movies, get your mum to watch a few and you will quickly find out what I mean.

I think the sexiest place for a tattoo for women is around the pubic area but it will hurt like hell. A butterfly with a beach scene in the wings sounds awesome forget the rest, design something yourself or have someone design it for you.

TATTOOS GUARANTEED TO TWO WEEKS AFTER DEATH - sign in tattoo parlour.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Tattoo ideas, I'd love your ideas!?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment