Friday, June 20, 2014

sexy tattoo design guys only?




lolybad1


leave a link to a a sexy tattoo that u want ur girl to have not to big thoe


Answer
While the following links attract my eye:
http://www.freetattoodesigns.org/butterfly-tattoos.html
(see abdomen)
http://tattoos.lovetoknow.com/Sexy_Tattoos
(see hidden: tummy tat and lower back)
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/pictures/view/232063/
(see multiple attractive women with great long tattoos)
After a few seconds I want to know why they got those tattoos. If they said 'cause I thought they'd be sexy,' I'd instantly be turned off. It has to mean something to you. Tattoos are an expression of the artist who drew and colored it, and the person who the tattoo is on. The artwork becomes just ink and lines if it is meaningless.

Why cant I pick a tattoo?




Natasha


I want a tattoo on my lower back really bad but I cant pick something that means something to me.. I want just a quotes or a quote and a picture, But I dont know what to get, Something that is special to me and means alot to me


Answer
You can't pick a tattoo because you aren't ready for one.

It's great that you know where you want to place a tattoo, but you seem to be the indecisive type who can't jump right in and get just anything and that's fine. I'm the same way. There are some people who get butterflies and hearts and stuff like that, but they tend to be the compulsive type or the ones who want a tattoo just so that they can say they have one (or because they think it's sexy).

A tattoo is going to be there for a long time. You need to find a design that you like and that actually means something to you.

You haven't come across something that means something special to you yet, but chances are you will eventually. Wait until that happens before you get a tattoo. You'll be happier with it, I promise.

If you want to speed up the process, just keep your eyes open. We discover new things every day. Some of those things become important and special to us and we carry them with us for the rest of our lives. Maybe you'll carry yours with you as a tattoo.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: sexy tattoo design guys only?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment