Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Tattoo Design Suggestions Please?




Thomas


Reflecting on my life one day after coming home from working out at the gym I realized I really do want
a tattoo now. I've been thinking about getting one for awhile now but now I'm set on getting one but I don't want just anything.... The reason why I want the tattoo in the first place is to remind myself of everything I've been through in life or at least to remember the good times and keep going. The tattoo has to symbolize both good spirit, positivity, will to go on even when things aren't going my way, and respect. I plan to have it on my right arm (upper half)..and maybe chest if it's a big piece.

Can you guys suggest something??

Thanks for all your comments and suggestions.



Answer
butterfly tattoos is a popular tattoo for females. Butterfly symbolizes freedom and beauty. If you think you are like a butterfly that flutters freely from one flower to another, then you should consider this tattoo. A lot of women get this tattoo for its attractive and usually colourful appearance.

You have Tattoo ideas?




Lisa


So, i live in Switzerland and my mom told me if I give her Ideas for a Tattoo, show her that I can pay it and where it should be then she would come with me and I can get it.
Now, I was thinking about getting some kind of quote and I actually saved about 20 quotes in a word document but somehow it got deleted. I like quotes in Languages like english, french, latin and maybe german, if you know any famous quotes then I'd be grateful for you telling me.

I also was thinking about some kind of sing. Something I'd have to tell the meaning. I don't know if there are such things but what do you think about signs that mean 'honor' 'pride'

I'm more like a girly girl and I sure don't want "hard core" things like skulls, tribals, some fantasy creatures and such. I like photography and after school I want to backpack through East Europe. I've already lived in the USA for 10 Months without family and I barely knew english so I'd say I'm pretty brave and i love action. I wanna go skydiving, ride on a camel in the desert... you know do all those 'dangerous' and special things. I'm kind of a wild girl and I'm so curious.

Oh and I would like to have my tattoo (or even more than one) on my rib case, my hip, upper back or behind the ear.

I don't want something that doesn't mean anything. I actually want a tattoo that tells something about me.


Soo maybe you know enough about me to help me or to give me some advice. I know I will have the tattoo for my whole life long but I don't want something big and I'm not gonna get it somewhere everybody can see it and I've wanted a tattoo for several years and now I'm almost old enough, I just have to convince my mom and I'm pretty sure I can do that... I just need to now what I'm getting (:



Answer
http://www.tattoorack.com/tattoo-designs/33645-butterflies-flying-up-my-back

i just think it's pretty :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Tattoo Design Suggestions Please?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment