Tuesday, June 24, 2014

need some tattoo ideas....?

Q. so, i want a small tattoo on the back of my neck that represents freedom, a new start, a new life, and new choices. i have a few ideas but am so open to new ones before i make a decision.

if you could give specifics or even email me pics or links or whatever...i want one that will show that i am a tough girl but can submit when necessary. one that shows i am independent but i know my limits.

i dunno. just some ideas would be nice!!!!


Answer
Japanese cherry blossoms represent new growth and beauty in Japanese culture.

butterfly tattoo designs may symbolize a new beginning or the start of a new life.

The dolphin has symbolic meaning - lives in water, water has power to âwash awayâ past problems and rejuvenate. In this sense, person is able to make new start. the dolphin represents death of past lifestyle and birth of new life. also viewed as symbol of prosperity and guidance.

Many people get a koi fish tattoo when they start something new.

Shooting star tattoos represent the wishes that we have for our future.

Good luck making your choice - hope you love it and its meaning!!

TMI Thursday: How many tattoos, birthmarks do you have?




Hank the P


I have a 2 birthmarks one looks like a band aid on my stomach and one looks like a hicky on my neck

Stop Judging I know I am not perfect



Answer
I have one birthmark on my left shoulder blade. It's hardly noticeable.
I have ten tattoos.
A heart symbol that I designed on the back of my neck.
The Hebrew meaning of my name in Japanese below that(confirmed by my uncle who studied Japanese at Purdue U)
A Celtic cross between my shoulder blades(previously a gekko-really good cover up work!)
A butterfly on my left tata that has to be touched up
A tramp stamp of a blue butterfly in a "tribal" symbol
A butterfly on my left @$$ cheek
Two cherries on their stems with a leaf surrounded by the words "thick, juicy, sexy" on the front of my cooter
Yes. On the front of my cooter.
A butterfly that I designed on my left calf that has my fiance's initials hidden in the upper wings.
A treasure chest representative of the meaning of my daughter's name and a Celtic flame representative of the meaning of my son's name on my right calf.


*breathes heavily*
I'm copy/pasting that info into my notepad in case something similar to this is asked again.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: need some tattoo ideas....?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment