Friday, June 13, 2014

Tattoo design??????????????




=]


Okay well i'm going to get a foot tattoo soon, and i've been looking for designs to like show them that i want but i can't seem to find one.

I want it to go around the right side of my right foot, and I want it to say "dream" somewhere on it with like swirly lines/ stars OR a butterfly OR hearts. Does anyone have a Picture of anything like this that i could like kinda show em, or idk if anyone is willing enough to do this, but if anyone could actually draw me a picture like that , that would be amazing(:
Thanks to all that helps(:



Answer
all i can say is that talk to various tattoo artists

Tattoo Ideassss Helppppp?




Gorgeousss


I want to get a tattoo on my right hipp, any ideas. particularly something sexy or cute.
Helppp pleasseee! :)



Answer
Get a tribal butterfly or heart. There's plenty of tribal designs. You could get a flower or a clover design too.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Tattoo design??????????????
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment