Saturday, June 21, 2014

Tattoo Question?




caitie


I am planning on getting a butterfly tattoo on my lower back. I want the tattoo because of the meaning of a butterfly. It signifes change and i have gone through many changes this past year in the life. Both my grandparents were diagnosed with cancer, my aunt passed away and i have started University. There have been many other changes but i just though i would list the major ones. Neways I was wondering if anyone knew where i could find free stencils for butterfly's. I searched tattoojohnny.com but you have to pay for it. I just thought i would look around before i checked out at different tattoo parlours. If anyone knows any sites or where to find designs it would be much appricated. Thanks in advance


Answer
Try looking through these links.

http://search.yahoo.com/search?p=free+butterfly+stencils&rs=0&fr2=rs-top&toggle=1&cop=mss&ei=UTF-8&fr=yfp-t-501

Ideas for adapting existing tattoo?

Q. A year or so ago I got my spine tattooed - butterflies spaced from the bottom of my neck to the small of my back, kind of randomly placed around the spine and linked in places with sweeping lines. It really didn't turn out the way I'd hoped, The art work on each individual butterfly is childlike and cartoonish, although I still love the idea of WHERE it is. Now I'm wondering about having it adapted in some way. All I can come up with is having some sort of snake/serpent to cover them but I'd love to have some other ideas too. Anyone got any?


Answer
Hi

The butterfly idea sounds cute. How about you get the child like butterflys covered with a leave design and mix this in with the swirls to like make an entanglement of twigs and stems and have new decently drawn butterflys added on where you have space. It will look girlie and cute.

Id go to a really good tattoo artist who will give you ideas and draw you some new ideas. Always go to one who does their own art rather than just using the ready made stencil tats that a lot of places use.

x




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Tattoo Question?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment