Saturday, June 14, 2014

Foot Tattoo???




*I <3 my P


I want to get my first tattoo on my foot.....i know its supposed to be realllllyyy painful!....i want to get a blue butterfly i already have a pic of it, but i also want to add those sparkling looking stars and swirly lines to it.....i know how i want it all 2 look, but i suck at drawing!....if i let the person know and they draw something up, do they charge for that???...and if i dont like the drawing...do they draw another one and then charge again??? Please i need answers! I also wanted to know if sum1 can compare the pain on ur foot to any other kind of pain?
Im not getting a butterfly bcuz its pretty...im getting it bcuz....it was both of my sisters first tattoos (they have the same one) and so does my cousin...we are the only girls left so we wanted to share sumthin....but since i wasnt 18 at that time....i couldnt get it....now i dont want the same one as them...but similar!



Answer
first, don't worry about explaining what your tattoo means to anyone. as long as you know what it means to YOU and you know that it's something you can live with forever, that's all that matters. and i think the fact that it's something you and your sisters are sharing, makes it special.

every shop has slightly different procedures and policies when it comes to coming up with custom artwork. i've worked at several different shops, and they've all kinda done it differently. some shops don't charge anything, but they don't allow you to leave the shop with the artwork. some shops charge like, $20 but it goes towards to final price of your tattoo, so essentially you're not really paying extra. but it's a one time fee, you shouldn't have to pay it again, regardless of how many times the artist has to redo it. be picky, it's something that's going to be on your body forever. tattoo artists know this, so they will more than likely encourage you to really think about the final product and see if you'd like to make any changes so that it's just right for you. your best bet is to find a shop near you that you like the artwork/tattoos that comes out of there, contact them and ask them about their policies on drawing up designs.

as far as the pain goes, i don't have any tattoos on my feet, but i have tattooed A LOT of feet. everyone takes it differently. it depends on the persons pain threshold, and sometimes even depends on the artist. some artists are more heavy handed than others. i'm very light handed so i've rarely ever had someone complain while i tattooed their feet. they said it was a little painful but i've never had anyone fidget or scream or anything. i have witnessed a girl screaming at the top of her lungs and crying once when this guy tattood her feet....but he was extremely heavy handed. and i know this because i foolishly let him tattoo my back and i threw up i was in so much pain! and now my tattoo is scarred and raised up. i'm pretty much tattooed all over, but i have my ribs tattooed and barely felt it, and most people say that's also one of the most painful areas to get tattooed. so i know it was because he was heavy handed. you live and you learn. just remember that you are a woman, a bearer of children, and you can handle anything. i bet you'll be surprised at how well you will handle it. good luck with everything, i hope it turns out great!

Unique foot tattoo designs?




ashlynn


I'm getting a tattoo on my foot and I want carpe diem written in kanji ( japanese writing). I also wanted a design to go along with it. I have seen a lot of stars, flowers, butterflies, hearts, etc. but I want something different and unique. I know only I can decide what I like, but does anyone know any other designs that I might be forgetting? My interests include life, love, medical stuff, fashion, animals. If anyone can think of a cool design related to those interests, let me know!


Answer
I think the common designs like those you mentioned can still be unique, you just have to find the right design...since you are doing the carpe diem, flowers like hibiscus and cherry blossom can complement that saying as well as shooting stars as they all suggest the same thing - seize the moment since life is short...




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Foot Tattoo???
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment