Tuesday, June 17, 2014

What do butterflies represent to you (good tattoo?)?




mickie


I'm 16 and my mom has agreed to let me get a tattoo. My grandma and dad passed away when I was 10 and since that I've always wanted to get some kind of tattoo for them. At first I wanted to get angel wings but now I think I want to get a simple butterfly on the back of my neck and with my grandma and dads initials hidden in the wings. I wanted to ask what a butterfly symbolizes for you and do you like the idea of my tattoo?


Answer
Your tattoo seems to have a lot of meaning to you. If you want a butterfly then get one. It doesn't matter that other people also have butterflies, it means something special to you.

I've seen other people with dragonfly tattoos but I know that they don't mean the same thing to them as mine does to me.

what tattoo represents..?




Bettyy


what kind of tattoo represents
- struggle
-overcomming or
- abuse (phyisical)



Answer
you could get a tattoo of your skin/flesh ripping back with butterfly's pouring/flying out,, assuming your female that is :)

butterfly tattoo = free, new beggining, caterpillar goes through a major change as it becomes a butterfly, the caterpillar is something that struggles to maintain in its enviroment, then evolves into a beautiful free butterfly




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What do butterflies represent to you (good tattoo?)?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment