Sunday, June 1, 2014

tattoo design?...?




loooove


Okay well i want to get a tattoo on the front of my hip.
like 4 inches left of my belly button and 3 inches down,by my hip bone. to be more exact, But really have no type of idea of what design i want yet. Can you guys please give some ideas and then i could work with that...thank you!



Answer
A butterfly, a small rose or flower, your first initial, a star, a spiral design, a heart, a little skull, a dragon, a music note, a claw or a paw, cherries, a sparrow bird, your zodiac sign, a moon, a sun, a dolphin, a dragonfly. Anything pretty much!

Good Luck & Have Fun!

Tattoo Design...?




turbs07


I've wanted this tattoo for a long time now...a butterfly on my left hip and "She flies with her own wings" in Latin next to it along the side of my stomach. I found a butterfly and font that I love and was just wondering if anyone had any more suggestions...thanks!! Here's a link to what I've come up with... http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y196/dancer07dc/1-1.jpg


Answer
i love your tattoo. if you colored the butterfly it would stand out more. my suggestion would be blue or red color, some color to stand out, before you see the rest. other then that i love it. good choice and it is something different.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: tattoo design?...?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment