Sunday, June 22, 2014

Ideas for an ankle tattoo?




mvg120


I'm planning on getting a tattoo that wraps around my ankle. At the moment I'm considering getting lyrics from a song, maybe with a music note or something. But does anyone have any other ideas of what I can get instead of lyrics? And please no hearts, butterflies, or flowers.

Thanks!



Answer
i agree no fluffy girly things! everyone has it
what are the lyrics?
id advise you to see the tattoo artist, they will give you the best design
good luck
xxxx

ideas of a Music oriented tattoo?




Dave-J


Im looking to get my third tattoo. I want something that shows my appreciation to music. I will get on my left side, rib cage area. Im having a hard time deciding on a design though. Im thinking about getting a music symbol with a crown hanging down from the top " swoosh" part of the symbol with like some red and white lines busting out in the background. What do you think.

I was also considering getting the 18 string guitar like jimmy page used to play on my side, with the red and white lines in the background, as kind of a tribute to Zepplin and EVH


I mainly listen to 70-80s rock, and todays metal. Not a big fan of todays mainstream so called " rock " bands



Answer
What about sheet music of your favorite song................ say about 8 to 16 beats with the notes looking like it would on sheet music........... then it would mean something............... and people would have to ask what it meant, and you could explain if you know how to read sheet music. picture tats look like crap. If you go into a tat shop and get something off the wall, thats pathetic and unoriginal..... if you do that, you might as well get the international sign for aim here.......which is a butterfly above the but for women. Does every woman have a slutty tat above their but?




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Ideas for an ankle tattoo?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment