Tuesday, June 3, 2014

meaning of butterfly eyes tattoos?




Janice O





Answer
Why Do So Many People Get butterfly tattoos? The main reason is the human / butterfly connection that has existed for centuries and recanted in the mythologies of many ancient civilizations. It's a widely held belief that that butterflies are the physical symbols of the human soul (EYES ARE THE WINDOW OF THE SOUL) and just as the night butterfly is attracted by flame, the human soul is attracted by heavenly truths.

A butterfly tattoo on a woman usually acknowledges âwoman as the free spirit.â Like butterflies in nature, the female âblossomsâ from a girl to a woman, equipped with the gift to create and harvest new life.

What does a butterfly tattoo mean?

Q. I really want to get a butterfly tattoo for a long time, but my friend just told me that it means "s**t" the word for a very easy girl, is it true?


Answer
Okay, this is a tough one but here we go.

It means ............ I like butterflies enough to put one on my skin so that I can see it every day when I wake up.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: meaning of butterfly eyes tattoos?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment