Tuesday, June 17, 2014

tattoo design?...?




loooove


Okay well i want to get a tattoo on the front of my hip.
like 4 inches left of my belly button and 3 inches down,by my hip bone. to be more exact, But really have no type of idea of what design i want yet. Can you guys please give some ideas and then i could work with that...thank you!



Answer
A butterfly, a small rose or flower, your first initial, a star, a spiral design, a heart, a little skull, a dragon, a music note, a claw or a paw, cherries, a sparrow bird, your zodiac sign, a moon, a sun, a dolphin, a dragonfly. Anything pretty much!

Good Luck & Have Fun!

Tattoo design! !!!!!!!!?

Q. So I'm going to get a name tattoo on the back of my neck I want to get a nice pretty design wit it but can think of one, can anyone help me out?


Answer
Here are some:
-dove
-heart with wings
-your fav flower
-a butterfly
Hope this helps! :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: tattoo design?...?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment