Tuesday, June 10, 2014

butterfly tattoo?




hailz


hey i really want a butterfly tattoo...and before anyone says that it is just common...well it would mean somehting to me ...a younger memory of me and my twin in the garden with a blue butterfly but i want just a tiny blue butterfly about 2 inches by about 2 nd a hlaf inches something like that but i cant find any images that i could create comething out of
( i usually draw something a little differet out of the ones i find but not done a butterfly one yet)
this would be my first tattoo and would love it on my lower back at the middle or the left im 15 and plan to get in when im 18 or 19
so could anyone find me little blue butterflys or just little butterflys with thin lines
thanks xxâ¥
whales*R*gay....... i want it on my lower back because it is hidden its only small



Answer
I really think that's sweet you want to get it like that, for the meaning, because I was going to say PLEASE don't get a butterfly because they are WAY too common :) Getting it on the inside of your wrist would probably be really cute rather than your lower back.
good luck dear!

Getting my first tattoo?




bad charlo


My 18th birthday is coming up and I want to celebrate by getting a small, simple, and easy to hide tattoo. Originally I was thinking of getting the word create tattooed on my hand? But that seems like it would be kind of hard to cover up and getting create tattooed anywhere else wouldn't be as special. Any ideas? I was hoping for something related to art or music. Also any sort of information someone getting their first tattoo would need would be nice. Is getting a tattoo across your wrist cliché? What are the tattoo clichés? Chinese symbols, butterflies, what else?


Answer
If you want it to not be visible, avoid hands, lower arms, neck, and some parts of your shoulders depending on the type of shirts you wear on a regular basis. (And feet if you're addicted to flip flops, like me.)

I've seen a lot of tattoos across the wrist, and I don't think it's cliche...however, WHAT the tattoo is can be very cliche. I've seen a lot of simple things that don't seem to hold meaning...a flower, a feather, and chinese (or any asian/eastern) symbols seem to be the epitome of cliche.

However, if it means something to you, go for it. I have an anchor tattoo and someone asked if I felt like I picked it off a board and I said, "No. It means a lot to me. I gave up my normal life to live on a boat and it brought me closer to my mother, and on top of that I drew the anchor myself." It was two reasons why that tattoo (an average tattoo, in this girl's opinion) was meaningful to me. If you can do that, pick reasons why that tattoo is special, then ignore the cliches.

I have also picked two other tattoos of mine by things in my past that I always want to remember. Me and my grandma have been having tea parties (now just coffee parties) since I was one and on one ankle, just under the bone, I have a tea cup and on the other ankle a tea pot. I get a lot of questions about why I picked them and I enjoy explaining why, and it always reminds me of my grandma and me spending time together. I think those are the best tattoos you can possibly get - the ones that remind you of loved ones or things in your past that you always want to carry with you.

If 'Create' holds a special meaning for you and you like the look of it across the wrist, then go for it. However, beware that wrist tattoos are visible, and it will always come up when you're looking for a job and can possibly harm your chances (depending on where you live/what you're applying for).

If you're into music, you can think about musical instruments or a piece that you love. Someone at a music store has her favorite part of a Bach piano piece around her arm. It's only a few bars long, but it looks great and it means something for her.

Pick wisely, though! If I were you I wouldn't get one just because you're 18. Wait until you have had one in your mind so much that you can already "see" it on yourself.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: butterfly tattoo?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment