Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Suggestions on tattoos?

Q. I am wanting to get another tattoo to finish my shoulder pieces up. I have a Queen crown in the middle and a female Fairy on the right and I need something to go on my left shoulder blade. Does anyone have any suggestions...I dont want another fairy, male fairy, or an angel
all my tats have meanings...the crown=my husbands queen he has the king one...the fairy=something I have always loved since childhood and they are awesome.


Answer
you might want to look into butterflies or flowers. mehandi/henna designs are also really beautiful.

Tattoo design?




skom15


I'm 43 and am considering getting my first tattoo. I have a job that requires me to have a professional, conservative appearance, so it needs to be covered while at work - I'm thinking back or shoulder blade. I know what I don't want - no fairies, hearts, rainbows, butterflies, angels, or other "girly" things. I like eagles, but all the designs I see are very masculine and large. Any advice?


Answer
eagles are fairly 'manly' to begin with. so i think you'll be hard pressed to find anything more effeminate. but mainly, you shouldn't ask other people what kind of tattoo YOU should get. getting a tattoo is a pretty big choice that you will have to live with for the rest of your life. my advice is to take your time and be sure that's what you really want. and don't ask for other people's advice or approval about your choice of tattoo.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Suggestions on tattoos?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment