Monday, June 9, 2014

Tattoo color faded after one week?




Secret


I got my second tattoo a week ago on my finger and its a butterfly. My tattoo is in its peeling stage and the color is completely gone from it because it all peeled off and the black is really light and looks like its an old tattoo or something. When I first got it it was gorgeous. I know how to take care of a tattoo, so I don't know why this happened. What should I do? Help please. ]:


Answer
The finger is an extremely difficult place to get a good tattoo. There is so little skin it is hard to pass the epidermis. The artist didn't inject the proper depth, and the ink never made it down to the dermis. If you go back and raise hell I'm sure they'll redo it (right) for free. And be sure to properly care for it. Stay out of sunlight and avoid touching it. Hope this helps!
-Ace

Tattoo - color pink not a good idea?




Ella


I want a tattoo with the color pink for the butterfly. I know someone who has one with red and even though it is only a few years old, the red has complete disappeared. Why is this? And should I be concerned with the same happening when using the color pink?


Answer
i've got pink in my tattoo. it's still really bright 4 years on! hers shouldnt have disappeared..maybe she didnt look after it properly as it was healing? you can always get the colour redone in a few years if it fades a bit but any colour will fade no matter what you choose. it should take a lot longer than a few years though.

get pink if you want it, its on your body for life so you need to like the tattoo. ask the tattooist if you're worried. but they will probably just say the same as me. but from my experience mine is absolutely fine!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Tattoo color faded after one week?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment