Sunday, June 8, 2014

tattoo help pls pls !!!!!!!!!!?




Tania S


how much is this tattoo roughly in london
http://www.tattoosymbol.com/upload/images/butterfly.jpg
in diffrent colours
thank you



Answer
I'd say between 70 to 150 pounds depending on how long it would take the artist.

What are people's opinions on bigger tattoo's? trampy/tacky or cool?




Anon88


i have 2 very small tattoos one on my wrist and one on my foot, but i have been thinking for ages about getting a bigger tattoo. i watch programms like Miami Ink, LA Ink and London ink and think the work is fantastic and i love them. (i know i shouldn't be bothered) but im just worried about what people will think of me if u have a bigger tattoo. i dont want to look cheap or trashy...

heres a pic of a design i like, i would alter it a little, have it a little smaller and hav it curving round my hip, not my rib cage

http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg275/missyblueeyes3/awesome-orchid-tattoo-going-down-ri.jpg

would that look tacky?

thankyou



Answer
i love that! they look like orchids? idk. lol. but the design is nice, the flowers are beautiful. maybe get a hint of yellow shading at the tips, just enough to notice. i honestly love big tattoos compared to little ones, i only have a little one thats about 3.5" wide, and 2.5" long, but i plan on gettin a design i drew up for my scorpio on my inner ankle, a design i drew for my libra scales [not sure on the placement, maybe stomach or shoulder blade], 5-15 butterflies flying up my leg, something dedicated to my love of reptiles going from my hoip bone through my ripcage up to just past my breast, and something [not sure what yet] on my sternum and on my neck. i love big tattoos not just for their looks, but it shows a lot about a person when they are able to go through being tattood that much that long. good for you for wanting to take the plunge. and on the bright side, that is a pretty non visible place. if you dont want people to know its there, they dont have to.

good luck, im sure it will turn out beautiful and anything BUT tacky <3 :p




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: tattoo help pls pls !!!!!!!!!!?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment