Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Design for a delicate & feminine tattoo on thumb (flower/ butterfly/ 4-leaf clover)?




SpizWheel


I've been looking on the web for a design for a tattoo to go on my thumb and down the side of my hand, maybe around 1-2 inches long (small). I have a small butterfly on my other wrist. I would like either another butterfly, a flower, or a really feminine four-leaf clover. With a vine or something flowing from it. I might find one or two on a web-site, but I want to see a whole gallery of designs with thin delicate lines and colors. I dont want to look forever and it is permanent, so I need to find one I really like. If anyone knows of a site I can browse through, I would definitely appreciate it. Thanks!


Answer
I don't know of any web site that you can browse but I think a feather like on this shirt:
http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?_dyncharset=ISO-8859-1&navAction=jump&id=14142939&search=true&isProduct=true&parentid=SEARCH+RESULTS&color=10

Would look really cool on your thumb.
Overall just browsing through shirt designs is a good idea, especially at your favorite company will give you many designs that you can mix and match.

Let me know

:]

Tattoo design for mom with 4 boys?




Cat Girl


I want to get a tattoo that is for my 4 boys. I don't want anything too big, and I don't want to put their names. I want it to be one tattoo that I can incorporate all 4 of them. I've seen pretty ones with multiple butterflies, but I'm thinking that wouldn't work well for boys. What ideas can y'all come up with? I would love suggestions of design and placement.

Please save all of the judgmental answers. If you don't like my idea of getting a tattoo then just move on past this question. I'm just looking for design and placement suggestions, not your opinion on how wrong it is. Thanks!



Answer
I have a back piece for my son, and it has a lily on the top part of my spine/neck, and then his name on the shoulder surrounded by vines and leaves. The lily is blue and the vines and leaves are green, I chose this because I'm a mother, I'm feminine and I didn't want a masculine looking tattoo, but I did it in traditional boyish colors.

I think birth month flowers are cool representations of people if you don't want names, and since their boys you can do them in more recognized "male" colors or something more personal about them. I don't think things should be off limits because they are boys.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Design for a delicate & feminine tattoo on thumb (flower/ butterfly/ 4-leaf clover)?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment