Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Matching tattoos for five..?

Q. Mmmkay, so I need some good ideas.. no pineapples please.. for a tattoo or series of tattoos that my four closest friends and I could get. I don't want butterflies and flowers and ribbons and shit.. I want something that has meaning, something unique.
Also, it would be for three girls and two guys.. so it's going to need to be something flexible.
Any ideas would be awesome!!


Answer
I would just try to reflect on something that's specific to you guys. Any inside jokes? Something meaningful you guys can all recognize? A favorite movie? Just anything. Find common ground on something and then go from there. Or you could ask the tattoo artist to draw you up something. I know 3 girls who got the same tattoo together, and the artist drew them up a clover with hearts on it. It's hard to describe, but it looks pretty cool and it's definitely unique.

should i get this tattoo? please answer!?




Avery


its of a peguin butterfly cartoon tattoo. thinking of doing it small like on the inside of my wrist about 3 x 3 or where else would be a good spot for it.
heres the link to it:
http://media.photobucket.com/image/penguin%20butterfly/snotfaced/penguin-9.png?o=4
so do all tattoos have to mean something? ive always said that I would never get a tattoo that didnt have a deep meaning to my life (i have 3 everlasting rose (beauty and beast), husbands name on my ring finger, and kids names with butterflys on chest) but i feel drawn to doing this.

the whole idea of this tattoo started out as a joke when i was getting a tat the other day; now i cant get it out of my head

. so now to my question do you think that all tattoos have to mean something? i did until this happened. do you think it would be a good tattoo? whats a good spot for it?

please dont just read this; please post your opinion i really need advice!
thanks
ps alittle bit about how i look:
bright purple hair with black underneath; eyebrow pierced, short, and have 3 tats already

im a sahm so i dont have to cover anything up for work; going to school for cosmotology so wont have to cover anything for my job either.



Answer
Oh dear. I think if you get that tattoo you will live to regret it. Most people have tattoos that mean something to them. All this tattoo seems to mean is nonconformity because it isn't like tattoo art.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Matching tattoos for five..?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment