Tuesday, June 24, 2014

whats the hottest tattoo designs?




Azmom


hi everyone, i am doing a research about whats the hottest/most popular tattoo designs these days? In the media, I am seeing a lot of sleeve tattoos and rib tattoos...when it comes to images, what do you think is the most popular now, flowers? stars?butterflies, still?


Answer
tribal,dragons,skulls, roses, loved ones, and guns

Ideas for a small tattoo on my ribs?




Katie R


I already have a tattoo on my foot, and I want another done. I decided that a small tattoo on my ribs (right below a bra/bathing suit) is where I wanted it, however I do not know what to get. I wanted a word, but 1. I could not find one that wasnt cliche like dream, or faith, and 2. The tattoo on my foot is an italian phrase, so I figured that would be too much words.
So does anybody have any ideas? I'm open to single words, as long as there not cliche. Also,
other spots I would want to get tattooed are: the back of my neck, behind my ear or one in the collarbone/shoulderblade area. So if anybody has any ideas for those places as well, that would be great.
Please, no suggestions of hearts, stars, music notes, butterflies or oriental characters, I just need a good jumpstart on ideas, and these are not helpful-- thanks.



Answer
Here are people that have one word tattoos.

http://www.bmeink.com/word.html

I had a friend that has a tattoo of a little gun behind her ear.

here are some...

http://search.deviantart.com/?section=browse&qh=boost%3Apopular+age_sigma%3A24h+age_scale%3A5&q=behind+ear+tattoo




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: whats the hottest tattoo designs?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment