Tuesday, June 17, 2014

You have Tattoo ideas?




Lisa


So, i live in Switzerland and my mom told me if I give her Ideas for a Tattoo, show her that I can pay it and where it should be then she would come with me and I can get it.
Now, I was thinking about getting some kind of quote and I actually saved about 20 quotes in a word document but somehow it got deleted. I like quotes in Languages like english, french, latin and maybe german, if you know any famous quotes then I'd be grateful for you telling me.

I also was thinking about some kind of sing. Something I'd have to tell the meaning. I don't know if there are such things but what do you think about signs that mean 'honor' 'pride'

I'm more like a girly girl and I sure don't want "hard core" things like skulls, tribals, some fantasy creatures and such. I like photography and after school I want to backpack through East Europe. I've already lived in the USA for 10 Months without family and I barely knew english so I'd say I'm pretty brave and i love action. I wanna go skydiving, ride on a camel in the desert... you know do all those 'dangerous' and special things. I'm kind of a wild girl and I'm so curious.

Oh and I would like to have my tattoo (or even more than one) on my rib case, my hip, upper back or behind the ear.

I don't want something that doesn't mean anything. I actually want a tattoo that tells something about me.


Soo maybe you know enough about me to help me or to give me some advice. I know I will have the tattoo for my whole life long but I don't want something big and I'm not gonna get it somewhere everybody can see it and I've wanted a tattoo for several years and now I'm almost old enough, I just have to convince my mom and I'm pretty sure I can do that... I just need to now what I'm getting (:



Answer
http://www.tattoorack.com/tattoo-designs/33645-butterflies-flying-up-my-back

i just think it's pretty :)

girls with butterfly tattoos?

Q. what is your opinion on a girl with butterfly tattoos on her upper arm? my friend has one and i want one similiar. alot of people say girls with tattoos on their arms looks manly. but this is a very FEMININE design. so what would you think?
its a big tattoo, about 6 inches


Answer
I think it's very cute and you should do it if you really want it. The only downside however is how cliche it is. Way too many people have butterflies, same with flowers and hearts. Try to make it your own thing, make it have some sort of twist to it. Something unique, don't just go on google, find a butterfly and have it done. Try to be creative, I promise you'll love it a lot more. :) How much would it suck to see someone with the exact same photo as you inked in?

Also, you can ask your tattoo artist to change it up a bit, or even draw your own thing, they will obviously re-touch it and make it more professional looking, the are artists after all.


Good luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: You have Tattoo ideas?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment