Monday, June 16, 2014

tattoo ideas?




sweetcakes


hi I recentley lost a whole bunch of weight,and I want to get a tattoo to celebrate my victory.Can anyone give me some ideas?thanks.


Answer
Butterflies are symbols of transformation and chance ~ of shedding one skin to turn into something else.

Maybe 3 or 4 small butterflies ascending, and in your favourite colours. It really depends on where you want to put your tattoo.

There are some beautiful, Art Nouveau style butterflies drawn by the artist Amy Brown.

I need some good ankle tattoo ideas!!?




Britt


I'm getting a tattoo on my ankle and i was wondering what should i get! I don't want it to go all the way around my ankle, just on the inner part..i was thinking i would put my name(Britt or Brittney) with a halo around the B...but its too plain for me..i kinda want a design!! ANY IDEAS??
And Just To Add A "Fact" Please dont comment if youre going to judge, because No matter what you think i'm still getting the tattoo, i just want some ideas!! Thanks



Answer
butterfly's
flowers
check out this website www.tattoofinder.com they have thousand of ideas




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: tattoo ideas?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment