Saturday, June 7, 2014

For those who have a tattoo sleeve?

Q. So far I have very random tattoos going on, I have two red butterflies on my fore arm they look like they are "melting/bleeding" down my arm and on the other side I have jack skellington (ha) anyways I want a sleeve in the end I just dont know if i should stick with this morbid theme I got going on, or if it is a big deal to just have alot of random tattoos all ove rmy arm?


Answer
get whatever you want. just try to make it flow u know? dont get a bright, happy flower next to a skull or something. make it all look like one big piece rather than a bunch of random tattoos.

Help Completing My Tattoo Sleeve?




Jenna Leig


Any ideas on to what else to incorporate to make this a full sleeve? this is what i have so far... http://www.flickr.com/photos/42952481@N02/3981045211/

i mostly want black and gray but i dont know what to add from here...



Answer
You could turn it into a sort of nature sleeve, thus adding birds, butterflies, insects, flowers etc.

Or you could make it about your home and family, maybe get a portrait, something that reminds you of home, your childhood, your family,etc.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: For those who have a tattoo sleeve?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment