Friday, June 6, 2014

Husbands name tattoo?




Millie


Im not some teen girl getting her boyfriend of a week name tatooed on me.
Im 35 been with my husband since i was 15, married at 18, 3 beautiful children a 15 year old and a 9 year old and a 4 year old.
I want something classy elegant and tasteful
His name is Johnson. I want it somewhere where its not really visable unless you make it visable
i like butterflys diamonds hearts flowers ect.. girly things



Answer
You could have his name in a nice font with a tiny butterfly perched ontop of one of the letters or flowers entwined throughout his name.
Or as something different you could always have his name written in a different language such a sanskrit

I think having it on the wrist would be nice... you could always cover it up when needed with a watch or a bangle. Or the back of your neck, or your hip.

can a small butterfly tattoo be fixed?




hi hater


i got 3 butterflies on each wrists and they are messed up and i went back to the palor to fix it and he wanted to charge me extra so i didn't trust him because he made the mistake in the first place can very small cartoonish butterflies be made into more realistic butterflies and can they fix a crooked name? please help


Answer
It would have been helpful if there was a picture so that the tattoos can be seen, but for the most part I would say yes they probably can be fixed. It depends on how skilled the tattoo artist is. Of course you can only add more ink to fix, change, or accentuate what is already existing. Personally if I were you, I'd gather a few pictures of butterflies the desired tattoos should resemble (as a reference tool for the artists) and check into at least three more tattoo parlors for a higher skilled professional. I would not go back to the same guy that messed up the tattoo. I have a feeling you'd probably be more unhappy with the results. Don't rush anything and make this next decision cautiously. I hope you find a better tattoo artist. Good luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Husbands name tattoo?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment