Thursday, June 19, 2014

cute butterfly foot tattoos?




Coconut


does anyone know where i can see good pics?
iv tried looking on google but theres none that actually stand out to me
i would draw my own but im crap at drawing.
i like plain black tatoos with grey shading, but i dont mind a tiny bit of colour
i want one very pretty and not something with to much detail



Answer
there is no such thing as a cute butterfly tattoo. When you see a butterfly tattoo, aside from it being painfully generic and all too common, it typically means one of two things. No.1 - total flippin TRAMP. or No.2 Totally naive child's first tattoo.

The butterfly is a sign of a complete lack of creativity in the tattoo world, and most tattoo artist tense up and curl their toes when they have to do this... meaning they hate it, trust me.

If you must get a tattoo, THINK ABOUT IT, and get something that means something to you.

Butterfly tattoo on my foot?




The Dr


Should I get...
1 good sized one
2 slightly smaller ones
or a bunch of little ones on my foot and lower ankle?



Answer
A bunch of little ones going across the foot and up the ankle would be charming. ;-)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: cute butterfly foot tattoos?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment