Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Help!! How do i sell tattoo tights?




Ashyy123


So i am selling some on ebay right now. So i guess my question is how do i make them sell? because i do not know if people even know what they are. So how do i "advertise them"?
The link below is what they are so you know what your dealing with.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/150994149650?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649



Answer
Your title needs a little help you want to use any keywords you can think of that people might search for such as "Women's tattoo tights leggings leg sleeve shear butterflies hearts"
you also want to pull the same titel to start your description.
Good Luck - they are really cool!
See my listing - see how I have Handbag - purse and satchel
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=111006193909&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

Poll: Why do some people still frown upon tattoos?




CandyFeatu


I have six tattoos, one on either shoulder (a black cat on a moon, and a black swirly one), a koi carp on my thigh, ivy and flowers down the entirety of my other leg, and only yesterday I had 2 butterflies tattooed onto my chest, they are all beautiful in my opinion, and I don't understand why people frown at me because of them.
It's not like you can see them unless I wear tights, and then you can see my leg ones, or if I wear a tank top you can see my shoulder ones. I know the butterflies will be hard to miss, hehe.

I just want to know if you dislike tattoos, or if you have some beautiful artwork on you and people think it's vulgar.
I know what I think, I'm a walking piece of art, and for every bad comment I get, I get ten more good ones (:

I've also noticed that women with tattoos are frowned on more, why is this?
Mariah Carey? No, I have appreciation for beautiful things, I look beautiful anyway, my tattoos enhance it, I've been offered modelling for tattoo magazines since I've started getting them, so it's all good for me (:
Mine aren't tacky, they all mean something. Me and all the haters should go out together, and we'll see who gets the most attention ;)



Answer
I have 2, and love them. I think the negative comments come from the more...shall we say, judgemental folks. I believe they buy into the old stereotypical logic that only sailors or bikers have tattoos, but general attitudes regarding tattoos have changed a great deal in the last 10 years. Enjoy your expression and body-art, and dont let a few grouches deter you from what you find pleasing and beautiful.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Help!! How do i sell tattoo tights?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment