Friday, June 20, 2014

tattOO!..

Q. what kind of tattoo should i get?


Answer
one that you can wake up to daily and say damnn that is so awesome i love it today as much as when i got it.


i don't know you from adam so i can't suggest more than the most basic of designs

name, initials, nickname
flowers
birds
butterflies
hearts
stars
mushroom
frog
lizard
fairy
vine or henna design on foot
est (year of birth)
c'est la vie
or other fave saying

What other design should I add to this initial tattoo?




Brittany


I want to get something similar to this tattoo: http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff109/bandry13/DSC00839_large.jpg

I want to get that on the front of my shoulder but the only thing is I just want a letter "B" and the butterfly. I think it will look too plain. Should I add some color or some stars with it or something?



Answer
None.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: tattOO!..
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment