Thursday, June 19, 2014

Butterfly tattoo?




Molly SH


I am lookign for a butterfly tattoo that has hearts and flowers in its wings. Does anyone have apicture or a drawing of what this might look like? Or do you think it would look too crowded? If so can you suggest another idea or picture. I like butterflies, flowers, and hearts (I am very girly) and had hoped to incorporate all 3 somehow.


Answer
I think it sounds nice but it will probably be a bigger tattoo than maybe what you want. If I were you, I'd find a good tattoo artist in your area and sit down with the artist and have it drawn up. Then it will be your own custom tattoo. The artist will have plenty of suggestions on the size YOU want it to be and tell you what can be done. Good luck!

Tribal Butterfly Tattoo Designs - any cool ones?

Q. Hey all. I am planning to get a butterfly tattoo. preferably something that looks fierce but it must be tribal.

I dont want people to say hey what a cute tattoo but wow, you are fierce eh.... hehe.

So, anyone has any nice ones?


Answer
Fierce? Honestly, it depends on your individual as well. If you act all cute and stuffs, a tattoo won't make a difference.

But if you were to dress like a samurai, damn even I would be scared of you lol.

Anyway most tribal tattoo are simple and yeah mostly people won't say they're CUTE compared to butterflies and stars.

You won't go wrong.

Here are some cool ones you might like... But hey, if I were you, I would go for dragon tattoos. They are way fiercer lol.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Butterfly tattoo?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment