Sunday, June 22, 2014

Opinions on this tattoo?




Yahoo Answ


I narrowed down two quotes I absolutely love.

"she flies with her own wings" and "in time this too shall pass"

I'm not sure which one to get. I want it on my rib right under my boob. If I get the wings one, I was going to add butterflies along with it but then again I really love the other quote.

Advice??
no one can change my mind about putting it under my boob. i barely have any as it is. i'm only an A cup. don't know how that screams whore to some people...



Answer
Butterflies always remind me of the film Papillon and all the misery in it. Butterflies don't seem good for tattoos somehow whatever. A swallow or swift always looks good, but on the side of your boob, not away under it. The first quote sounds best, the second might be depressing in older age.
No quote all might be best, it would break up the lines of the bird....and I know it would look good, I've seen one before.

No,,it doesn't scream whore to my mind, which I accept is going to be different from some other peoples, just I don't think it's a good place to put such a tattoo. Don't worry about the A cup either, small is nice to plenty of people, and a tattoo is a very personal thing. The back of shoulder is another good place as is the upper arm.

What tattoo shall I get?




richards


I want to get my first tattoo soon and need some help with ideas.
I want one to remember my daughter, who was stillborn in January. At first I wanted some writing of a poem that I liked, but then thought about angel wings on my ribs.
Now I'm thinking of butterfly wings, or a few words in the shape of an angel wing. I don't know what will look nice.. and where it will look nice. I want it to be special because it is for my daughter, and it want it to be a nice reminder of her. Any ideas will be appreciated. Thank you.



Answer
Butterflies, in nearly all cultures and spiritual schools of thought represent the soul/ psyche/ afterlife/ spirits

I think the butterfly wings idea is a good one, and you should be able to get a tattoo artist to personalise it to you and your baby girl

Sorry for your loss




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Opinions on this tattoo?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment