Sunday, May 11, 2014

all the man's say tat.. if girls puts butterfly tattoo on own body is means girls r prostitute..?




Janaki





Answer
Oh Lord!

No no no no no not the least bit true.

Clearly you aren't English, and I don't know what your local beliefs are, but this is just ridiculous.
There are millions of woman who have butterfly tattoos that are definitely NOT prostitutes!
This is not a secret code.
People get butterfly images to represent many things, like:
freedom
happiness
beauty
delicateness
individuality
etc.
They also get butterflies just because they like them.
They get them because they are feminine and pretty.
They get them to represent someone who has died - like a little girl.
They get them to remind themselves of things that make them smile.

I have never heard a negative reason for why anyone has gotten a butterfly tattoo.
I have never known of anyone getting a butterfly tattoo to show that they were prostitutes.
This is not true, and is actually silly.

luck~

Butterfly tattoo too girly for man?




Baylee


In a two weeks for my sweet 16 my dad and sister are getting a butterfly tattooed on them for me. The reason they're doing a butterfly is because of the butterfly project. The butterfly project is to help stop people from self harm. (Cutting) If you are not a cutter you can draw a butterfly on yourself and name it after someone that you hope will get help. I recently just stopped cutting so this is why they are getting the tattoo. But I don't want my dad who has all these bad ass tattoos to have some girly butterfly tattooed on him. Do you think it's too girly or it's okay because of the reasoning for it? Thank you :)


Answer
I don't think it is, you shouldn't worry about what other people will think of it. Its the meaning behind the tattoo that's important. Also i think the tattoo has a very deep, meaningful message and i hope it all goes well.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: all the man's say tat.. if girls puts butterfly tattoo on own body is means girls r prostitute..?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment