Saturday, May 24, 2014

Do you want a tattoo designed?




Ashley


I'm bored and I love designing tattoos; and I'm willing to give a shot to anyone who wants a tattoo designed.

sweetxdreams@live.ca

e-mail me and I'll get back to you if you'd like your tattoo designed. it's easier if you have msn therefore we can talk about the details etc. After I finish designing the tattoo I scan it, and see what you think, if you want adjustments I'll adjust it until it's to your liking.. I'm up for a challenge..

Please don't waste my time and others by saying you want one when you really don't, thank you.
Please remember; I need an e-mail or something to send you the scan, I can't teleport the designs lol :P unfortunately no one has come out with that yet.



Answer
Hey, do you think you could make me sort of like a branch with cherry blosssoms on it. Maybe something like this

http://th03.deviantart.net/fs44/300W/i/2009/087/a/9/cherry_blossom_tattoo_photo_2_by_pauralotter14.jpg

Without the butterfly though and smaller flowers in clusters.
It's gonna be for my upper leg so that's a lot of space, the more detail the better!

I would really appretiate it a lot!

Tattoo placement help? ?




Emma


So in about 8 months ish (lots of time to think and decide still :]) I'm gonna be getting a tattoo of three or four monarch butterflies just flying up. I am not entirely sure where to place it though! Im being careful as to where to place it since im still young so I do not know what I will be doing job wise years from now but the current plan is a hair styling course and being a hairdresser (which I'm not sure how that job is about tattoos). I've been thinking about my ankle area going up my inner leg but it wouldn't be easy to hide in summer an I heard the ankle hurts a lot. I've also been thinking about my shoulder blade but then I cant see it :( and also my thigh just about my knee so it can be covered with normal shorts or a skirt but you can see it in bathing suit of shorter shorts. So back, ankle, and thigh. Any other places that would be a possibility???? What are your opinions on those ones??


Answer
Well the placement of the tattoo is just as important as the design, so dont rush it.
Why must you get it in 8 months?
Theres no hurry.

Anyway, usually hair dressing stores are pretty accepting of tattoos.
I go to TiGi for my hair and my hair stylist is quite covered in tattoos.

I think the best place would be on your foot, have 3 or 4 butterflys flying upwards around the angle of your foot arch.
Tattoos look best when they flow with the natural shape of your body.
Another location could be behind your ear, following your hair line or on your waist, flying around your hip bone.

Ankle - Could be nice, a bit like the foot.
Thigh - Sounds a bit awkward, usually thighs look better with bigger tattoos that take up almost all of the space of the thigh rather than a few small butterflies, especially if they are down towards your knee.
Shoulder - Ive never really liked this location unless its apart of a full back/sleeve




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Do you want a tattoo designed?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment