Monday, May 12, 2014

How much would a tattoo like this cost?




Mollie


I would like two butterflies tattooed on the inside of my wrist. I would like them in black and white ink, and for the two butterflies to be connected by an Infiniti symbol. I plan to be tattooed in Pensacola. Does anyone know how much a piece like that might cost?

http://m.facebook.com/home.php?__user=100005762589777&soft=side-area#!/mollie.lynch.90?__user=100005762589777

This is the butterfly I would use. Also, this will be my first tattoo, so I was wondering if someone can tell me what to expect as far as procedure and taking care of the tattoo goes, and how it will feel? Thank you so much (:



Answer
Depends on the artist and the state your in
i was thinking of getting a tattoo in Fl and showed it to a tattoo artist
and he was going to charge me 250$ for just the outline!
i went to Nj for the summer and i got the tattoo for 100$ for the whole thing (and yes he was a professional and established tattoo artist)

They charge way more for tattoos in the south
just get someone who is going to price you fairly
when people see you are getting your first tattoo and not "tattoo savvy"
they'll take advantage of that

Good look though :)

butterfly tattoo on a 15 year old boy?




DanDan


I'm 15 years old (I'll be 16 in a few days) and I've decided to get a butterfly tattooed on my inner bicep. It's a pretty simple tattoo; Just a black outline of a butterfly which takes up most of my inner bicep and faces upwards towards my armpit. You can barely see it when i have my arm at my side AND I'm planning on getting more tattoos when I'm older anyway so this one will most likely get covered up when I'm in my 20's.

I was just wondering what everyone thought of this idea :)
I am openly gay.



Answer
The butterfly symbolizes the spirit. Native Americans believed they were the spirits of dead warriors.
Modern culture, eh, ignorance reigns. If you are tough enough you go fella!
Personally, I know there is always somebody out there who can and will kick your butt.
I wouldn't invite that. You never know where you might be....




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How much would a tattoo like this cost?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment