Saturday, May 3, 2014

Is this a good memorial tattoo idea? I have included pics.?




Stephanie


My mother passed away in December 05 from cancer. I have wanted to get a memorial tattoo ever since but I wasn't sure what to do. I have now decided but would like some other opinions and thoughts.

I want to get a butterfly, with the cancer awareness ribbon and I want the butterfly to be resting on the Birth Month Flower for January. My mom was born January 19.

Here is a pic of the example butterfly like how I want it.

http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii96/stephanie760/breast_cancer_awareness_moth1.jpg

But I want to use this type of butterfly instead.

http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii96/stephanie760/Butteryflytattoo.jpg

And this is almost an exact picture of the flowers that I want the butterfly to be resting on.

http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii96/stephanie760/snowdrops3.jpg

Thank you for answering. Also if you would like to add any ideas that would be very appreciated.



Answer
First, sorry about your loss. Cancer sucks.

I really like your idea. A lot of people come on here looking for ideas for memorial tattoos and I always tell them that the best memorial tattoos seem to be directly related to the person's life. I have one for my great grandmother and it really helps to have a meaningful tattoo like that.

I think also if you go to an artist and have you draw something based off of the ideas you've put together, if they are a good artist they are going to be able to do your idea a lot of justice. I told my artist it was a memorial tattoo and I wanted it to be perfect and he drew out something prettier than I could ever imagine.

Good luck and I hope to see pictures when you get it.

Tattoo Ideas and meanings.?




Ashley Sny


Im wanting another tattoo. Is anyone familiar with a site that helps you think up an idea, I want meaning behind my tattoo, something that's very helpful. If anyone on knows of something that will help me brainstorm an idea, please help.


Answer
i had this tattoo done in memory of my late grandma it the cancer ribbon and she like butterfly's i deigned it so is 1 of a kind... think very carefully what your going to have and why good luck with ya choose... http://www.dragonslairtattoostudio.co.uk/Home.html and this is who did mine not knew where ya from but this is in the uk Little place called ASHINGTON...




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is this a good memorial tattoo idea? I have included pics.?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment