Monday, May 5, 2014

Is it ok for me to get a tattoo and a belly button piercing?




m


im 13 and my mom said if i wanted i could get a tattoo and a belly button piercing since i've been asking her since i was like 10 and anyway im probably going to get a butterfly on my shoulder. but my bestie says it's a bad idea so i dunno now!!


Answer
Wow, your 13 year old best friend is probably smarter than your mom.

No reputable tattoo artist would EVER tattoo someone as young as you. And it's probably going to be hard to find a piercer to pierce you too. Navel piercings have a high risk of rejection compared to a lot of piercings and you're still growing, meaning the risk is dramatically increased.

Wait until you're like 15 or 16 for the piercing...and don't get a tattoo until you're 18.

tattoo on lower belly / upper pelvic area?




sophiiis


I want to have a tattoo done on my lower belly/upper pelvic area...quite a bit below my navel. I know tattoos do hurt when they;re being put on you, especially in areas where they';re done over skin thats close to bone. I just wanted to know, since the area I want to have tattooed is quite soft [altho not alot of fat] how much of pain can I actually expect?

Also ... Im looking for a butterfly design to have done there. I know ill have a look at the tattoo artist's portfolios but does anyone know of any good links where i can look for ideas? Just a pretty butterfly in black with maybe a little bit of colour



Answer
Pain will depend on your body.
Millions of people have butterfly tattoos, so type that into bmezine.com and you'll get a billion pictures back.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is it ok for me to get a tattoo and a belly button piercing?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment