Thursday, May 15, 2014

Getting my first tattoo?




bad charlo


My 18th birthday is coming up and I want to celebrate by getting a small, simple, and easy to hide tattoo. Originally I was thinking of getting the word create tattooed on my hand? But that seems like it would be kind of hard to cover up and getting create tattooed anywhere else wouldn't be as special. Any ideas? I was hoping for something related to art or music. Also any sort of information someone getting their first tattoo would need would be nice. Is getting a tattoo across your wrist cliché? What are the tattoo clichés? Chinese symbols, butterflies, what else?


Answer
If you want it to not be visible, avoid hands, lower arms, neck, and some parts of your shoulders depending on the type of shirts you wear on a regular basis. (And feet if you're addicted to flip flops, like me.)

I've seen a lot of tattoos across the wrist, and I don't think it's cliche...however, WHAT the tattoo is can be very cliche. I've seen a lot of simple things that don't seem to hold meaning...a flower, a feather, and chinese (or any asian/eastern) symbols seem to be the epitome of cliche.

However, if it means something to you, go for it. I have an anchor tattoo and someone asked if I felt like I picked it off a board and I said, "No. It means a lot to me. I gave up my normal life to live on a boat and it brought me closer to my mother, and on top of that I drew the anchor myself." It was two reasons why that tattoo (an average tattoo, in this girl's opinion) was meaningful to me. If you can do that, pick reasons why that tattoo is special, then ignore the cliches.

I have also picked two other tattoos of mine by things in my past that I always want to remember. Me and my grandma have been having tea parties (now just coffee parties) since I was one and on one ankle, just under the bone, I have a tea cup and on the other ankle a tea pot. I get a lot of questions about why I picked them and I enjoy explaining why, and it always reminds me of my grandma and me spending time together. I think those are the best tattoos you can possibly get - the ones that remind you of loved ones or things in your past that you always want to carry with you.

If 'Create' holds a special meaning for you and you like the look of it across the wrist, then go for it. However, beware that wrist tattoos are visible, and it will always come up when you're looking for a job and can possibly harm your chances (depending on where you live/what you're applying for).

If you're into music, you can think about musical instruments or a piece that you love. Someone at a music store has her favorite part of a Bach piano piece around her arm. It's only a few bars long, but it looks great and it means something for her.

Pick wisely, though! If I were you I wouldn't get one just because you're 18. Wait until you have had one in your mind so much that you can already "see" it on yourself.

Lower front tattoo..???????????????




bo


i would like to get a lower front tattoo but i cant think of something unique... i wanted to get either butterflies or stars...but something unique could be cool too..or else i would like to get stars..what do u think? any opinions or ideas maybe?? =)


Answer
No tattoos are good or unique. None. By getting a tattoo, you are branding yourself as a lowlife for life, and it difficult to take them back. Why are they a bad idea for you? A tattoo shows everyone who sees it that you make bad decisions, that you have no judgment. No employer with a good job will want to hire you. When you go to the store, people will stare at you and whisper about you behind your back. (âDo you see that horrible tattoo on that girl/guyâ?? Your personal life will suffer. Most likely no decent guy or girl would dare to have a relationship youâyou are âbad newsâ to them. If you are a girl, guys will assume you are promiscuous. The nice guys will dismiss the thought of dating you and only the lowlifes will want to date you. The fact that most want to place tattoos where they canât be seen means that in your heart you know they are wrong, otherwise you wouldnât want to cover them up. The LORD wants you to succeed in life and gives much good advice to His people in the Holy Bible. The LORD said: " Do not cut your bodies⦠or put tattoo marks on yourselves. I am the LORDâ . Leviticus 19:28 Use your head, donât get a tattoo. Get whatever tattoos you have removed!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Getting my first tattoo?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment