Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Foot Tat. Questions-Please Need Help From Tattoo Artist on Pain, Cost, Etc.?




OrganicMom


Please help esp. if you are a tattoo artist or have experience...
I want to get this butterfly but on my left foot (already got 2 tat's on my right side ha). I have a tat on my ankle and butt and 2 piercings but I swear I hate needles. How painful do you think this would be and about how long do you think it would take?
And what do you think an average for price would be for it? Do you think an artist could copy this exactly? I sure hope so I've wanted it for years...
Do you guys think this would look dumb since the butterfly faces towards me and not outward? Or think it would look ok otherwise?
Thanks so much!!

Here's links to pics of it:
http://s17.photobucket.com/albums/b98/CLNAC/?action=view&current=jaytattoofresh.jpg
http://s17.photobucket.com/albums/b98/CLNAC/?action=view&current=jaytattoodressy.jpg
http://s17.photobucket.com/albums/b98/CLNAC/?action=view&current=jaystattoo.jpg



Answer
I've seen better butterflies, but it's cute if that is what you're going for. I prefer the realistic looking butterflies myself. But this tattoo is for you, so if you like the design, then do it. I wouldn't be too concerned with the pain for a tattoo of that size, even if the location is on your foot. Setting up for the tattoo will take longer than the actual tattooing I imagine, and yes, the artist should be able to copy that exactly. It's a very simple design. You'll be paying the shop minimum for that tattoo because it will take less than an hour, so you're looking at anywhere from between 40-80 dollars, depending on the shops prices. Don't forget to tip.

what are the meanings behind your tattoos?




sugar, spe





Answer
I have a blue and purple butterfly in a realistic style (it looks like it just landed on my shoulder) and soon to have "The sounds of a piano rebounded, dissonance in my head" around it. It's a work in progress xD

It's based off my favorite song, Butterfly on your right shoulder, and I LOVE the tat :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Foot Tat. Questions-Please Need Help From Tattoo Artist on Pain, Cost, Etc.?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment