Thursday, May 1, 2014

Getting a tattoo in korean?

Q. DONT ADVERTISE ANY OF YOUR WEBSITES OR PRODUCTS. DON'T TALK BAD ABOUT TATTOOS I DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT.


Alright I am half Korean. Meaning my mom is, but my dad isn't.

I was thinking about getting a tattoo in Korean. I know it's right when it's wrote out now, but how hard is it to actually find a tattoo artist to correctly do a tattoo such as this? I don't want it all messed up since it's not some normal tattoo in english or just some picture.

I was thinking of maybe getting it straight down my ribs or maybe back? What do you recommend? It would be my full name possibly if I do this particular idea. Don't say anything about pain or how bad tattoos are or none of that nonsense. I want serious answers

Also what could go around a tattoo such as this like a vine outline or whatever? Plus i'm a guy if that matters
Come on really? Did you even read the whole question?

I mean it clearly says my MOM IS KOREAN. I have the perfect person to write out what I want. Maybe you can try again and actually answer it for real this time.


Answer
Just get your mother to draw it out the size you want it or at least a size that clearly shows the detail of any text. Any good tattooist will either re-draw or simply copy off suitable flash.

As for wrapping vines that's up to you. Add a few ladybirds and some butterflies if you want. Or go for some way off the scale strange Korean art form that matches the text. I'd do some research on Korean art and see what goes or start with just the text and add at a later date.

A quick look at Google and I see Korean art looks very Japanese (after a quick look, I'm no expert). Wispy bamboo etc. Go have a look and start a few drawings yourself... Run off some photocopies from your mums original and spend some time developing an idea...

TaTTOO LuVRS or people who have tattoos!! HatERS need not apply?

Q. Hey tattoo people I was going to get a tattoo on my chest I already have a couple of other ones What do you think would like cute or good on my chest I liked the winged heart but that is starting to get just as played out as the heart with the valves one I mean they look good but too many people are starting to get them ...oh and you people that dont like tattoos dont waste your time answering just go on to tha neXt...ok N thanX in advance !


Answer
I have two skulls with bows on them on my chest. Love them, girls without being too girly.

Have you tried going to a tat site that specializes in flash art? You can get really good ideas from those. Print out different images of things you like and get the tattoo artist to draw something up incorporating those.

Im sick of the played out tattoos as well but since I don't know what is meaningful for you I can't really give any great suggustions other than no butterflies, no nautrical stars, no lotus flowers.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Getting a tattoo in korean?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment