Friday, May 9, 2014

I want to get this image tattooed on my back, is it possible?




:D


http://f.imagehost.org/0624/sailboat33.png

Just the ship and the butterflies.
I'm a Taoist and don't believe in Heaven, I do believe in seven levels of Hell but a tattoo won't get me in.

I doubt the bible says anything about tattoos.
Using gay as in insult is ignorant and completely unintelligent, Iâm sure I want this done. I have plenty of money and it means something to me.



Answer
That tattoo is really pretty. I would recommend printing out the picture and bringing it to a tattoo artist to see if he thinks it will be too detailed. depending on the size you want he/she might have to make it less detailed. I really hope it works put for you its beautiful.

Getting my first tattoo ?




Kirsten


I may be getting my first tattoo. I might get a little butterfly on the back of my left shoulder. If anyone has ever gotten one there, how bad does it hurt?


Answer
All tattoos hurt. But I think people exagerate on the pain. I have a THICK butterfly on my chest and a baby foot print (fully shaded) on the top of my foot. My sister has 2 baby feet on her back she said it hurt when they were shading it but not much otherwise. You'll be fine. Just relax and sit still!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I want to get this image tattooed on my back, is it possible?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment