Saturday, May 31, 2014

Tattoo ideas, suggestions. lower back/female?




mycarnival


Im getting a lower back tattoo done & for the center piece im doing a butterfly, really cute butterfly outline and the main design is gonna be MY eyes, ((like watch my back, eyes in the back of your head idea)) then the designs in the wings around my eyes ill decide later along w/ colors but im looking for ideas to put on the sides of my tatt- tribal lines, swirls, [example, flowers but i dont want flowers] what else is there??? depending what colors i choose for the actual center i can put in the side designs as well but i dont want it toooo mainstream, considering what type of tatt its already going to be... any ideas?


Answer
im not gonna tell you that a tramp stamp is trashy cuz i personally dont think they are. actually i think they are very attractive, as long as its not some generic design. however, you say you dont want something too "mainstream" but youre getting a butterfly.. thats mainstream! 9 out of 10 ladies i know that have lower back tats have a butterfly and/or some generic tribal design. the one girl that has something original is the one that has the most attractive piece.
anyways.. put some more thought into it. youre on the right track with the eyes thing.. but i think that will look kinda silly. just keep brainstorming and you can easily come up with something beautiful and original.
but if youre stuck on the butterfly thing.. well good luck.

Want a tattoo.. don't like pain.. just a small one.. any ideas?




lisa


Okay, so I really want a tattoo.. I'm scared of needles but I think I could try to handle it. I'm not that big on pain haha, so I was wondering if any of you have advice on where it would hurt less? I want a butterfly on my shoulder.. not sure if I want it that small.. hmm.. help!?


Answer
Emily....the pen, huh??

Wow. Okay, so no matter where you get it, it is going to hurt. But if you get a small tattoo like you are planning, then your pain will be short lived. Also, the design you choose could be a factor. If you choose a design that is nearly all filled, you will be in the chair longer and find yourself in more pain, whereas if you get stricltly an outline and minor shading, you'll be out of there in now time. But, I think you will find that after five minutes or so, it isn't "white-knuckle gripping" pain, rather "annoying, ouchy, I wish it were done pain". And when it's done you'll feel so proud of yourself. And if you are getting a tattoo around your shoulder, make it the shoulder blade. I once saw a woman with five or six small, colorful butterflies on her shoulder blade all with their wings in mid flap in varying positions...it was rather lovely. If you decide that you don't mind the pain so much, you can always add to a shoulder blade tattoo with something along the same theme.
Good luck in whatever you decide. You can do it!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Tattoo ideas, suggestions. lower back/female?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment