Friday, May 23, 2014

Butterfly tattoo?




Molly SH


I am lookign for a butterfly tattoo that has hearts and flowers in its wings. Does anyone have apicture or a drawing of what this might look like? Or do you think it would look too crowded? If so can you suggest another idea or picture. I like butterflies, flowers, and hearts (I am very girly) and had hoped to incorporate all 3 somehow.


Answer
I think it sounds nice but it will probably be a bigger tattoo than maybe what you want. If I were you, I'd find a good tattoo artist in your area and sit down with the artist and have it drawn up. Then it will be your own custom tattoo. The artist will have plenty of suggestions on the size YOU want it to be and tell you what can be done. Good luck!

Manly butterfly tattoo ideas?




Miss Lou L


I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia 3 years ago. My fiance helps me as much as he can and is very sensitive about my pain. So he wants to get a butterfly somewhere for me. :) But most of the butterfly tattoos I'm finding look so girlie. We still want it to look manly. Does anyone have any pictures!?
I forgot to add that a butterfly is the symbol for fibromyalgia! Thanks!



Answer
Ok, MOST tattoo artists will create their own design if you give them specifications. That's one of the rare times they get to use their artistic design skills. For the body of the butterfly, he could get the awareness ribbon with "Fibromyalgia" inside it. For the wings of the butterfly, you could use the awareness colour and have them drawn as wing-shaped flames. That way it looks like a purple fire butterfly. Above the tattoo it could say "Raise" and underneath "Awareness". That's my idea. IDK if that sounds manly to you, but it's something I think sounds cool. It took me a while to think up since I searched high and low for a photo. I couldn't find any either, so I just sat down and designed my own, lol.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Butterfly tattoo?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment