Friday, May 23, 2014

Tattoo symbolizing my son?




CJ&Drewsmo


I have wanted to get a tattoo with my son's name somehow fitted in. Does anyone have any ideas besides using his hand or foot? He is 14 months old and at this point his foot and hand are too big to use..I want something small and dainty.
Also, his initials ar C.J. which I also wanted to incorporate somehow.
His b-day is March, and umm...any ideas or drawings would be great!
You can also IM me with any pictures.
Thanks!
I don't know what some of the comments on here are about...(saying that only sluts and bikers have tattoo's)
I have 1 tattoo already and I'm neither(not that that matters)...the point is that if your going to answer a question just to get 2 lousy pints then don't waste your time on one of mine,cause I won't put up with it!!!



Answer
I have 2 kids and am getting a butterfly with their names as the edges of the wings. It's kind of hard to imagine but the letters of the name will be going down the side of the wing in some kind of script font. You might could do the same thing with his name as the body of the butterfly. Are you done having kids? If not you know you'll have to get a new tattoo with each new child...

What about a butterfly tattoo?




Anna


So before i tell you what it it here's a little backstory to why i want it. My mom had a tough life growing up (with details that don't need to be explained) and so the butterfly became something that made her stronger. for her it simbilized re-birth and letting the past go and starting a new and better future with her growing family. However, my mom died when i was three years old. And to me it means sort of the same and though i will never be able to forget her i can not let it negatively effect my future.

When i decided i wanted a tattoo i knew it was going to be there forever and i didn't want something that didn't mean something. So i was thinking of getting some sort of butterfly tattoo with her name incorporated somehow.

i know that sounds discreet but when i do go to get my tattoo (won't be for a few years) i'm going to have an artist custom sketch my tattoo so it is more unique

Is that a good enough reason to have a tattoo. i know it will always mean something to me. And if anyone has an idea of where to get it that doesn't sag to bad, in a stretch mark area, or might take away from me getting a job that would be awesome too. (pain really isn't an issue)
Omg i was set on my thigh last night before i checked this



Answer
this is going to sound crazy, and i swear on my life it's true, but my mom had a tough childhood, too (no details) and ever since she was a little kid she has loved dragon flies and how they could just fly away from it all. i plan on being a model, but in honor of her, i want i dragonfly tattoo in a few years. i have decided i want it either just inside of one of my hip bones below my underwear line or to one side of my upper back. i was thinking of incorporating her name into the body area so that it looks like the segments of the body and using her two favorite colors on the wings.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Tattoo symbolizing my son?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment