Sunday, May 18, 2014

Anyone have a picture of a cute girly patterned tattoo?




Maria


I'm looking for a tattoo design for a girl. Any simple shape, animal, etc. filled with patterns, not solid colors.


Answer
this one
http://aritattoosdesigns.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/lower-back-butterfly-tattoos-for-girls-14.jpg

Tattoo Artist or Experienced Tattoo-ees Help Please?




Hi


I want to get a small tattoo on my foot, but I have a few questions about it.-I already asked this and got amazing answers I just want a few more opinions! And I edited #8! My main main concerns are #1 and #8!

1. I have heard foot tattoos can smudge-is this true and how much?
2. What are the chances of the tattoo getting smudged or anything?-is this during the healing process or forever?
3. How long is the healing process?
4. How long will the tattoo take to do-it will be like 1 in wide and 3 in long
5. Does it hurt-alot?
6. Do you recommend it on the foot why or why not?
7. I have heard you can't wear shoes or socks during the healing process-is this true? What happens if you do?
8. Will I scar from the tattoo needle? I have very sensitive skin and scar from everything-like a tiny bit raised white scars. Will this distort my tattoo in anyway? Any other advice/stories/opinions on this is greatly appreciated! This is my main concern.
9. Will it need to be touched up in the future-how often?
10. Will it fade at all and how much?
11. Any other tattoo advice would be greatly appreciated!!! This will be my first tattoo and I plan on getting it around next September or possibly early summer now as I have been told that wearing socks+shoes is very bad.
12. How do you find a good tattoo shop?? I can't decide where is the best place! And do you just walk in or plan this like months in advance?


http://www.photofunblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/Women-Butterfly-Foot-Tattoo-Latest-Design-for-2011-12.jpg

http://www.photofunblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/Women-Butterfly-Foot-Tattoo-Latest-Design-for-2011-12.jpg

These pictures are about where I want my tattoo (just in case you need to know), but these are not the ones I want. Thanks again and Happy Holidays! :)



Answer
Okay so:
1. No it won't smudge unless you get tiny, thin writing but that will happen anywhere on your body..
2. None unless the tattoo is too close together - the ink naturally expands in your skin but not much
3. 7-10 days, sometimes a little longer with places that don't "shed" skin as much
4. Roughly 1/2 hour
5. No it doesn't hurt that bad. All tattoos hurt, but my foot was one of the least painful.
6. Yes, because you can hide it if you like, or show it if you like.
7. During the first few days while it's still sore and expelling the excess ink - I wouldn't. Just let it "air" out.
8. No, it won't "scar" it might cause your skin to be a bit puffier after you first get it, but all swelling goes down after a few days.
9. Yes, all tattoos should get touched up every so often, depends on how much you are in the sun, etc, and how much it fades. I've had some for over 5 yrs that still haven't needed touching up.
10. Depends on sun exposure, etc..
11. Basically just relax, stay calm.
12. Just walk in, look at the "art work" they have available, ask to see picture's they've done themselves, etc.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Anyone have a picture of a cute girly patterned tattoo?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment