Saturday, May 10, 2014

i need some tattoo ideas?




janelle


Okay, I need help finding a tattoo design. I DON'T want any words or stars. Just a cute swirly design, or something else. I dunno. I want it under my right breast, kind of going around it towards my armpit, if that makes sense.

(I don't care if it's not "meaningful." I just want something that looks cute.)



Answer
A lot of women tend to get floral designs along the ribcage that taper off to "cup" under the breast and under the armpit. Vines in general can be used to accentuate the curvature of a woman's form. A good artist that understands muscle structure and physical proportions can use the vines from the floral design to have it flow along the right area to bring out the curves in your body henceforth creating a really feminine and eye captivating piece. In addition to the floral design you can also add butterflies which works out nicely to add more color and femininity to the piece. If you're not into the usage of floral illustrations, you could possibly go with just a filigree design that could serve the same purpose with flow and curvature accentuation. Filigree extensions could be used as background towards more traditional or contemporary work that you and your artist could discuss.

Tattoo to cover up a circular tattoo?




Dana


First things first, I've already looked at all of the online flash art - so don't tell me to go look.

Secondly - I'm 19.

Thirdly - it has to be able to cover-up a circle on my upper left bicep.

Fourth - No tramp tattoos, no butterflies, no flowers, no skulls, no eyeballs. Half of these are my requirements, the other half are my mother's, whom said that she will pay for it if we both agree on a design.

Alright, Now with those out of the way, I'll try to explain this a bit; when I was 14 I was a rebellious kid - I tried to tattoo my arm, A moon and star design. I hid it for one year before my mom found it on me. She.was.livid. Later that night, both of my parents made derogatory statements that made me feel bad about it(which I already had.)
And now I've had this for five years, give or take a few months, when it was 90 out and I kept complaining that it was too hot out. To which my mom replied that I should have worn a tank top. I rolled my eyes and said there was a reason that I don't wear them. She raised her eyebrows, I told her the reason (tattoo), and she rolled her eyes. I said; yeah, whatever, it only takes one person close to you saying something negative to make you want to never show your arm ever again.
To which she offered to get it covered up.
Under HER guidelines. (Skulls, eyeballs, slutty and butterflies were big no's.) Well, I had some of my own. (Skulls, eyeballs, butterflies, slutty, flowers.)

So i went out and started to look for a design, each one that i had shown her, she didn't like, up until I came up with a kitty and pumpkin design(Incorporating my three most favorite things; kitties, pumpkins, and fall, also her favorite things.)
But insofar, we have not been able to design anything else that we have agreed upon. Not to mention what we will have to pass by my dad.(He said the worst things, saying it made me look like a tramp.)

SO! The question is, can you think of any ideas to go with this circular theme? The tattoo used to be black but now it's about a slate blue color.



Answer
As a tattoo artist located in Venice Beach, CA...I have 2 opinions.
1)you could maybe cover it with a "happyface" or a "ladybug' tattoo.

2)maybe look into tattoo fading products. I would recommend wrecking balm...visit www.wreckingbalm.com.

It is absolutely painless and fades to where you would REALLY have to look to see it was there. We ALL make our mistake in life. Good luck to you and you're so lucky to have such great parents!!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: i need some tattoo ideas?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment