Tuesday, May 6, 2014

what do your tattoos mean to you?




Vanessa Sh


I have 3 and they mean so much to me. I have a butterfly tattoo because my name means butterfly in Greek and I envy the freedom butterflies have. My 2nd tattoo is of a lotus flower which stands for the ability to overcome hardships. My 3rd is of the word "Paradise" because that is the reason everyone lives, to find their own personal paradise, and paradise can be anything or even anyone. Share what your tattoos mean to you.


Answer
on my right forearm i have a 2 octave keyboard from my wrist to elbow with 3 roses surrounding it with "Forever My Father" written above.
the tattoo is for my father that passed away 4 years ago, he meant so much to me. He pushed me soo hard to practice piano when i was little until the point that i would cry. He always said to me "i know i bug you alot to practice, but you'll thank me later". now look where i am. i'm only 18 and i've got the music talent that i would never believe i would have. i've completed my ARCT in piano, grade 10 rcm vocals, and now working at home making good money mixing and mastering tracks for local communities things and background music for videos and the list goes on.

yeah :)

Tattoo for wrist???????

Q. So I am getting over self harm & I want to get a tattoo on my left wrist/forearm (where I used to harm). I'm not sure what I want it to say tho. Something like "Always Remember". I think that's a good one. Whatcha think? & any ideas???

Ps. This isn't a way to hurt myself, it's a way to remind myself NOT to.

Pps. This is my 1st tattoo & most likely my last lol.


Answer
I have a tattoo on my right wrist of a butterfly. I got it as a symbol for rebirth & metamorphosis. It actually really means a lot to me. I think you have a good idea & if it's something you feel strongly about, I say go for it. :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: what do your tattoos mean to you?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment