Sunday, May 25, 2014

Help with butterfly tattoo? Please read?




The willow


Okay, so I know that butterfly tattoos are really cliche. But when I was little, my mom used to sing the the song "Butterfly Kisses," by Bob Carlisle to me every night. It's very special to me, and connects me with my mom. I'm trying to get her to get a matching tattoo with me, but I don't know if she will. However, I know I want one. Which of these designs tells our story the best, and would be the least cliche? And on the ones with color, the colors would be teal and yellow, her favorites.

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=ke9fm0&s=5

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=mreqh5&s=5

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=1y5zib&s=5

I just want a concept to go off of. I'll design my own off of it. I can't have the same tattoo as someone else. Thanks in advance for the help!



Answer
Having several butterflies varying in size with the name of the song would make it not just a boring butterfly tattoo but give it a meaning.

cute, orignal tattoo ideas?




sayRUH


soo i have been researching tattoos and i decided that i want a little one BUT i want it in an original location....

i know a girl that got stars behind her ears and that was cute, but i want something less common.

i am open to and tattoo ideas(designs, locations, anything)

i want a cute, girly tattoo....thanks!



Answer
Girly designs:

Heart
Star
Cherries
Lips (like someone kissed you with lipstick on)
Ladybug
Butterfly
Fairy
Cupcake/Ice cream cone
A word or short phrase done in a nice font

Cute locations:

Inner wrist
Hip
Lower back
Ankle/Foot
Front of shoulder (like where your bra strap would go, right under your collar bone. I'm getting one there.)
Back of shoulder
Behind the ear
Back of the neck

It's really all up to you. Try to find a design that represents you or means something to you. Check out tattoojohnny.com and cherrycreekflash.com for inspiration, but try to give any designs you find there your own unique spin. Goooooood luck!!!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Help with butterfly tattoo? Please read?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment