Monday, May 26, 2014

Can someone please help me find another pic of this tattoo?




�r


http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=butterfly+tattoo+on+wrist&view=detail&id=17975BA47E3121498C3C9E8D52191C845867E6DC&first=61&FORM=IDFRIR


Answer
Hi Brown Eyed Girl! You can have someone draw other variations of this tattoo design at http://www.sketchmytattoo.com/. I hope this helps!

Im looking to get a tattoo, half sleeve, representing change, transofrmations, ect.. any suggestions?




travis4786


I'm open to any tattoo styles, and i know the koi turning into a dragon is a good one also the phoenix has some transformation symbolism. Any other ideas i would greatly appreciate.


Answer
well are you looking for positive change? It might be a little girly for you but you could do a caterpillar to a butterfly. You could always make the butterfly looks bad-a w/ fangs or red eyes or something. You could go from a tadpole to a frog.... idk those were just the first two that came to me. A rose opening, but that might be too girly too. idk haha I'm pulling ideas out of thin air. sry.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can someone please help me find another pic of this tattoo?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment