Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Bible verse to go with butterfly tattoo?




joellen


Not looking for a lecture about tattoos.
I'm getting a blue butterfly on my left rib and I want to see if anyone knows a good short bible verse to go with it! No chapters just the verse.
And not looking for a lecture on how tattoos are a sin. Thanks god bless



Answer
Um tattoos aren't sins, and anyone who says otherwise is a bigoted asshole.
I don't conform to any religion, so I don't really know any bible quotes...
Might I suggest some quotes from Holocaust survivors instead?

âThou shalt not be a victim, thou shalt not be a perpetrator, but, above all, thou shalt not be a bystander.â â Yehuda Bauer

"Love gives us wings to soar above it all." -Sara Atzmon

âHatred is something we must fight against.â -Leslie Meisels

Oh, I suggested Holocaust quotes because the butterfly is the symbol of the Holocaust.

Bible verse that is short and can go along with my tattoo of a butterfly?




KgraceS


In a few weeks I am getting a small tattoo of an intricate black and white butterfly. It will be about the size of a post it note. I would love to get a bible verse in calligraphy or feminine cursive beside it or going up the side of it. I am not sure what for it to say though. I would love for it to come from the bible and say something about being made new or recreated. (which is what the butterfly symbolizes) All help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!


Answer
2 Corinthians 5:17 Ezekiel 11:19 Ephesians 4:24,




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Bible verse to go with butterfly tattoo?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment